Living Underwater takes pride in providing divers with outstanding customer service, a personalized, fun and safe Cozumel diving experience! Whether it’s your first Cozumel dive or your 100th, our knowledge of the reefs, coral, and the marine life will give you a new perspective of the underwater world.
Jeremy Anschel, Owner/Divemaster
Originally from Minnesota, Jeremy first visited Cozumel in 1994. After his first visit and first dive on Cozumel’s reefs, Jeremy knew that this is where he wanted to be. In 2000, Jeremy moved to Cozumel. His career with Living Underwater began as a divemaster. In 2004 he took over the dive operation. As the owner, operations manager, primary divemaster and instructor, Jeremy IS Living Underwater!
- PADI Master SCUBA Diver Trainer
- Certified to teach Discover SCUBA through Divemaster certification
- Specialties taught – Boat Diver, Deep Diver, Drift Diver, Enriched Air Diver, Multilevel Diver, Night Diver, Underwater Naturalist
- Over 6,000 dives logged
- Fluent in Spanish and English
When not diving, Jeremy and his wife spend their time raising their two children and their three dogs.
- Covered panga style “Cozumel fast boat”
- Seat cushions for a smoother ride
- Ladder for boarding after the dive
- Experienced fully licensed and Marine Park authorized captains
- Equipped with Oxygen Kit, First Aid Kit and Marine Radio
Cozumel diving, the Living Underwater way
- Pier pick-up at most locations south of town
- Personalized service and undivided attention
- 6–8 divers on fast, canopied boats
- Low-pressure, steel 95 and 120 cu. ft. tanks — more air for longer bottom times and you wear less weight
- An ideal situation for advanced diving at Cozumel’s deepest and most challenging sites (no additional charge, however, some sites are restricted to qualified, advanced divers only)
- All dives are computer dives. If you don’t have a computer, we have them available for rent on a weekly basis