Our only interest is to provide you with the best Cozumel dive experience you will ever have. Our experienced divemasters and boat captains know every dive site in Cozumel and are sure to show you Cozumel’s reefs in a whole new way!
- No more than 8 divers aboard our canopied boat
- We dive where you want to dive — Punta Sur? Maracaibo? Barracuda? No problem (and no extra charge, however, some sites are restricted to qualified, advanced divers only)
- Low-pressure, steel 95 and 120 cu ft. tanks — Always plenty of time to enjoy the world class drift diving of Cozumel
- All dives are computer dives. If you don’t have a computer, we have them available for rent on a weekly basis
- Safety and comfort are a top priority — boats are equipped with oxygen, first aid kit, and marine radio
Have fun. Relax. It’s your vacation.
You won’t be spending this dive vacation rinsing and dealing with your gear, or hauling it to and from the marina. And, you won’t have to share your shower with a wetsuit. With Living Underwater, all you have to do is dive. We’ll take care of the rest.
- All paperwork completed prior to your arrival
- We’ll come by your hotel, condo or villa to meet with you, discuss your diving interests, and collect all your gear the evening you arrive
- Pier pick up/drop-off for most accommodations south of town
- Surface intervals at a full-service beach club
- Water, soda, fresh fruit, snacks, towels and fleece lined jackets onboard
- Your gear will be set up and tanks switched between dives
- We rinse and store your gear, including wetsuits
After your morning dives, spend the rest of the day taking in the sights and enjoying all that Cozumel has to offer. We’ll be back to pick you up in the morning!