2-Tank Dive Trip, Morning/Afternoon/Night ($112)
No additional charge for extended range and/or advanced sites*
1-Tank Night Dive Trip ($70)
3-Tank Extended Range, Advanced Site Trips (Inquire)
Punta Sur, Maracaibo, Barracuda, San Juan, and other advanced and less frequently dived sites are available at no additional charge*
All Dive Trips Include:
- Hotel/condo/villa pier pickup for most locations south of town.
- Marine Park fees are included
- Tanks and weights included (Nitrox available, additional $12 per tank)
- Bottled water, soda, snacks, fresh fruit, towels and jackets
- Gear storage, including wetsuits, included for multi-day bookings
* Advanced sites restricted to qualified divers only, and only after diving abilities have been assessed.
All prices are per person and in US Dollars. Private Boat Charters are available. Please inquire for availability and pricing.
Dive Extras (Add To Your Selected Dive Trip)
- Nitrox fills (32% or 36%) $12 per tank
- BCD $10 per day
- Regulator $15 per day
- Computer $15 per week (rented on a weekly basis only)
- Dive Light $15 per day or night
- Mask & fins $10 per day or night
- Wetsuit $10 per day or night
Multi-Day Dive Trip Packages For Groups of 4 or More
|Dive Trip||4 Days||5 Days||6 Days||7 Days|
|Add Night Dive||$65||$65||$60||$55|
Group rates are per person in USD. To be eligible for the group rates, divers must book for the specified number of consecutive dive days.
Dive trip prices do not include the marine park fee of $3 use per day. (Please see the How we Dive page for more details on our trip inclusions.) All prices have federal sales tax 16% INCLUDED. Multi-day packages must be consecutive dive days and are priced on a per-person basis. All pricing is subject to change without notice. Nitrox fills are only provided to Enriched Air Certified divers. Advanced sites are limited to qualified divers only, and only after diving abilities have been assessed. Our boats are equipped with canopies for shade, oxygen, first aid kits, and marine radios. Our staff is trained to handle diving emergencies. Your comfort and safety are our top priority.